- Make sure the GS3 is placed with the RED USGA logo down and BLUE logo up in charging case.
- Do not plug charging cable into a computer or other USB port to charge - Only use a wall plug.
- A green light above the micro-USB port on the case indicates charging case power is on.
- We recommend keeping the GS3 in the charging case and plugged in when not in use.
This image shows a properly placed GS3 in the charging case, slowly flashing green as it charges:
To make sure the GS3 is fully charged before using:
- Place the GS3 in the case, BLUE logo up and connected to a power source.
- The ball must be placed with the RED USGA logo facing down.
- When properly charging, the GS3 will slowly flash different colors, indicating charge level.
- The GS3 will rapidly flash if a charging error occurs.
The GS3 will flash 4 different colors based on current charge level:
- Green – Fully charged
- Green and Yellow – Low Battery
- Orange – Critically Low Battery
- Red – Battery Depleted (Charge Immediately)