Once your course and personal preferences are set, the MAP feature will automatically display a satellite image of your facility overlaid with the golf course.
Using Map View
1. Use the MAP button on the dashboard to navigate to the MAP view of your facility:
2. On-screen tools in the upper left allow you to draw new surfaces or features, measure distances, zoom in or out and add weather layers.
Note: Moving your cursor over the buttons indicates tool function.
3. Use the tools on the bottom left to overlay hole numbers, playing surfaces or heatmap on the course:
Note: Heatmap feature only available to GPS-Service subscribers.
4. Use the info tab on the right side of the MAP screen to expand the Course and Surface Info tabs:
5. Clicking on any course feature will bring up the Surface Info window with details including maintenance cost, size, inputs and more:
- Tip: In this tab you can edit details or course surfaces/features using the tools on the screen.
Note: You can change units of measurement and costs in settings.