Once logged in, you are automatically directed to your dashboard and the Surface Management page.
Numbers 1-7 highlight key features and selection options available on your dashboard:
1) Use this menu on the upper left to manage users, organization, facilities, or track GPS data. Here you can also view Championships, Water budget and DEACON information.
2) Enter facility names or other terms in this search box at the top and set your course/facility.
3) Switch to MAP view of the golf course.
4) View settings to edit course Resources, Profiles, Equipment, Slope, Course Setup and Private Products.
5) Notifications provides important account alerts.
6) Edit user info, settings, available facilities and add pesticide, fertilizer or other licenses in your Profile.
7) Add different surface measurement figures to your dashboard using "Add Widget".
Tip: Add as many or as few widgets as desired and rearrange them by clicking and dragging around the dashboard.
- Daily Charts: Track key data, including clipping yield and green speed, and compare to historical averages and targets.
- Clipping Yield: View trends in putting green growth.
- Clipping Yield vs Green Speed: Correlate trends in putting green growth with green speed.
- Green Speed: Track green speed, over any period of time.
- Soil: Includes temperature, moisture, light and salinity data.
- Summary Table: All key surface measurement data and maintenance practices all in one place.
You can set some common settings such as From&To Date filters and Course selection. These settings are saved even if you sign out of the application.
Among available actions, you can add, delete widgets. To add a chart, select a required widget in the drop-down menu and click the red “Add widget” button.
If you want to delete a chart, use the trash bin icon in the right corner. For convenience, all charts can be opened in the fullscreen mode using the corresponding button:
Tip: You can download figures to your computer for use in presentations and other documents.
You can evaluate any two metrics in the Deacon platform by using the Custom Chart. This gives you the ability to select a metric for each vertical axis and set a line, dot or bar chart. When plotting applications you can only select a specific product to display at anyone time.