Thank you for working with the USGA helping improve the on course golf experience. Green Scan’s are an important data element to the DEACON platform to aid course setup and agronomic data.
- The scan of a surface should include points around the perimeter of the surfaces, and points inside the perimeter. No other points should be included.
- Each surface should be represented by its own CSV file
- Files may contain a header row
- The columns for files should be Easting, Northing, and Elevation in US Survey Feet
- For Championship usage files should be sent no later than 2 week prior to the date of the event.
- Send all data files to GreenSection@usga.org