- Data can be entered on the USGA DEACON App using your phone or mobile device.
- Recording data in the field can increase efficiency and save valuable time in the morning.
- Download the app and sign in to get started.
Creating Surface Measurement Records On Mobile Device
1) From the DEACON app dashboard, select SMP:
2) Select the hole and surface for the data record:
3) Set the date and time, then enter the data collected for that surface:
- Tip: If you are recording clipping volume be sure to set the correct units for each record (ounces or liters).
4) Once all data has been entered click "Submit" to record the measurements. The record will now be visible on your home screen and on your desktop dashboard.