Before setting hole locations and printing hole location sheets you must set two reference dots on each green in the championship.
How to Set Reference Dots
1) First select the championship you wish to use from the list of championships created at your facility:
2) Click on the putting green profile for hole number 1.
3) Position your cursor on the center of the front edge of the green and click to set the front reference dot, then move your cursor to the back edge of the green and set the back reference dot:
4) Adjust the reference dots left to right and front to back to ensure the reference lines touch the edge of the green and that the lateral reference line matches the expected line of play for shots into the green:
- Tip: Zooming out (below) can help provide better perspective of the approach or tee shot and ensure the reference line matches the expected line of play for shots hit into that green.
5) In most cases you will select COPY TO ALL ROUNDS. This will save you from having to set reference dots on every green for each separate round in the championship:
- TIP: Click SAVE CHANGES first, then COPY TO ALL ROUNDS to prevent window from freezing.
6) Repeat steps 2-5 and set reference dots for all greens in the championship hole sequence.